Personal Data We May Collect From You
A. User-provided Information: We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us while you visit or use our website. We may collect personal data including but not limited to your name, surname, email, phone number, address, company, job title, gender, city, country, postcode, etc., and other necessary information through a variety of ways, including but not limited to, when you register an account with us, contact us using our contact form, interact with our social media pages, sign up to our newsletter, visit our website anonymously, etc., We may also collect personal data if you voluntarily submit such information to us.
D. Information Collected via Technology: To make our website and its services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider like Webflow and Thinkific) may collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. When you use our website and its services, we may collect information about usage information, location information, log data, transaction information, cookies, and similar technologies, "clear gifs" or "web beacons." This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, etc. Also, we may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message, to the extent permitted under applicable law. We may use Google Analytics feature and other third-party analytics to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual visitors. Google uses its cookies to track visitor interactions. Website owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it.
E. Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us with information when you fill out our contact us form, update or add information to your account with us or interact through your social media account.
Use of your Personal Data
· For Administration. We may use your personal data to personify the user experience; to maintain your interest and account with us, to help us better understand how our users access and use our website and its services; To analyze and enhance our communications and strategies; and to improve our website and its services.
· Security and Safety. We may use your personal data to set up and maintain security, anti-piracy, and fraud-prevention measures, and to protect the security and safety of your personal data and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
· Marketing & Analytics. We may use your personal data for marketing and promotional purposes, including for email communication and other means of electronic communication. For example, we may use your personal data to send you newsletters; inform you of special offers, promotions, competitions, etc.
· Communication. We may use your personal data to communicate with you, including responding to requests for assistance. We may communicate with you in a variety of ways, including via email, your social media accounts, and/or text messages, etc.
· Customer Support. We may use your personal data for customer support purposes, including suggesting services and offering you technical support. Similarly, we may use your personal data to provide you with adapted, personalized content and information based on your use of our website and its services.
· Research and development. We may use your personal data for research and development purposes, in particular, to improve our website and its services. We may also use it for research and analysis purposes to improve our services, business activities, operations, and processes.
· Legal obligations. We may use your personal data to comply with all applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies, including the reasonable necessary to comply with legal processes and law enforcement instructions.
Disclosing or Sharing Your Personal Data:
· to any trusted third party who assists us in operating our website and conducting our business, as long as those parties agree to keep this as confidential information
· to our employees, contractors, and/or related entities.
· To whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties
· to any relevant government regulators or authority or law enforcement agency to comply with any laws or rules and regulations imposed by any governmental authority; and
· to any other party, entity, or authority when we have believed in good faith that disclosing any information is necessary to protect our rights or interest, or property.
· To protect and defend the legal rights, liabilities, interests, property, or safety of our company, users, employees, or others to protect and defend our rights
· to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal data.
· To comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement;
The Basis of Processing Your Personal Data
We follow a lawful basis for collecting and/or processing your personal data. We generally rely on a number of grounds (reasons) for this processing within our business activities. We process your personal data in accordance with the provisions set out in the applicable data protection laws and regulations. The legal bases for processing your personal data are:
· To comply with contractual obligations. When you wish to visit and use our website or interact with any of our services, the purposes of processing your personal data are primarily determined by such use of our website or its services, and we will process your information so that we can provide that Service to you.
· There is a legitimate interest. In certain situations, we may not need your consent to use your data as we will have a legitimate interest in doing so, but we must inform you of this. Such as
- to analyze and optimize our website and its services;
- to guarantee IT security and safeguard our IT operations;
- to prevent and investigate criminal acts.
- to protect our legal rights, liabilities, and interests
We will follow the entire legal obligation to use your personal data for the purpose of legitimate interest. As with any other entity, we are subject to legal obligations and regulations.
Advertising and Analytics
Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager. Linkedin Pixel, Twitter Pixel
We may use third-party advertising platforms, including but not limited to Google ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Facebook's ad tracking feature, etc., to promote our services and Services. We may also use remarketing pixels through Google, Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook. We do not share Personal Data that directly identifies you with third-party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes. We may use Google Analytics, which may use "cookies." The information generated by the "cookies" about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on Opt-Out.
Security of Your Personal Data
We are committed to protecting or safeguarding the data we collect from you. We take all reasonable and necessary steps to protect the information provided by you from unauthorized access. We may follow commonly accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to us. We are using SSL CERTIFICATE and other encrypts security systems for ensuring and protecting the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% safe and secure. Therefore, we are not in the actual position to guarantee the absolute security of your information. If you have any questions about security on our website and its services, you can send us an email. We may take all reasonable steps and may allow third parties to assist us regarding processing your Personal Data and adopt proper security measures to safeguard your information for ensuring security.
If you use any information or services provided to you through our website, you can do so at your sole risk. Information provided through our website and its services is “as is” and “as available." We expressly disclaim, and you waive, all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that information provided to you via our website and its services (a) will meet your requirements; (b) be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) will not be disclosed to third-party users or their employees or agents, (d) will be accurate or reliable; or (d) will meet your expectations. If you access or transmit any information through us, you are doing so at your own discretion and at your sole risk. You are solely responsible for any loss or damage arising out of such access or transmission.
We take children's privacy seriously. Our website and its services comply with the applicable Children's online privacy protection law under the local territory of every user of our website and its services. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18. If any user, in any event, identifies him or her as a child/teen under the age of 18, contact us through our email. If we become aware that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete such information from our website and server.
a. to understand your browsing habits on our website;
b. to improve your user experience of our website;
c. to remember your preferences;
d. to help us understand how this website is performing;
e. to understand the number of visitors to our websites and the pages visited; and
f. to enable this website to function properly
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This privacy statement has been prepared and will be governed in accordance with the Data Protection Law of the North Macedonia, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union (EU), CCPA, and other applicable international data protection laws. Each user and we may submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local territory of the users. We may disclose your Personal Data according to comply with applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, litigation requests, or requests from public and governmental authorities.
International Data Transfer Policy
Our website is hosted in North Macedonia and is governed by the law of North Macedonia. We do not represent or warrant that our website, or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular geographic location.
· Outside The EEA: Please note that some of our service providers may be located outside the European Economic Area (the "EEA"). In such cases, we will transfer your data only to those Countries approved by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection of Personal Data or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection. We may transfer our databases containing your Personal Data in connection with the transfer or sale of all (or substantially all) of our business assets or in the event of a merger, consolidation, or similar transaction. If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we may process your Personal Data for the above purposes when
a) You have clearly consented to the use of your personal data,
b) We need your personal data to provide you with services or to respond to your inquiries,
c) We have a legal obligation to use your personal data
d) We have a legitimate interest in using your personal data to ensure and improve the safety, security, and performance of our Service.
We do not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity other than as set out in this policy. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information or other transactional data. However, please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
Auto Responders and Marketing Opt-Outs
We may use autoresponder tools like Mailerlite for our newsletter, Intercom, etc., and third-party service providers to automate our communication with you. To protect your privacy, we use a verified opt-in system for such communications, and you can opt out of receiving such emails and other messages from such communications using the links contained in each auto-responder message or by following the instructions in those emails. If you have difficulties opting out, you may contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
Choices and Rights You Have About Your Information
· Right to access: the right to request copies of your Personal Data from us;
· Right to correct: you have the right to correct or rectify your personal information with us if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
· Right to erase: you have the right to request that we delete or remove your personal information from our server or systems;
· Right to withdraw: you have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your personal information.
· Right to restrict our use of your information: you have the right to restrict us from using your personal information or limit the way in which we can use it;
· Right to data portability: you have the right to request that we move, copy, or transfer your personal information;
· Verify and seek rectification: you have the right to verify the accuracy of your personal information and ask for it to be updated or corrected;
· Right to object: you have the right to object to our use of your personal information, including where we use it for our legitimate interests or where we use your personal information to carry out profiling to inform our market research and user demographics.
· Lodge a complaint: you have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
· Right to Nondiscrimination: you are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination prohibited by the CCPA.
You may exercise your right to access, rectification, cancel, etc., by contacting us. We are not responsible for changing information from the databases of third parties with whom we have already shared your personal data. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
Third-Party Link Policy
Duration of Holding Your Personal Data:
Do-Not-Track (DNT) Privacy Practice
We don't track you personally, and our website and its services do not respond to Do Not Track signals. Only we may track your use of our website and its services in general so that we can make it better. We are monitoring traffic, usage activity, and site performance, and we use general analytic tools so that we can improve your experience. We never sell or share your personally identifiable information unless required to do so by law.
We also hate spam or junk email (unsolicited commercial email), as you do. We endorse and comply with the requirement of the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003) and other applicable unsolicited commercial email laws. If you subscribe with us, there will always be an option of unsubscribing immediately.
Changes or Modification
Your Acceptance of These Policies
Please note that