Last updated: February 07, 2022
We are offering our website and its services "as is" and "as available" basis. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or financial loss, resulting from anyone's use of our website and its services. If you obtain this website and its services or any information contained therein in any other place whose nature and availability are not controlled by us, trusting such source or information will be at your own risk. You understand and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, representations, and endorsements, express or implied, concerning the website, including, without limitation, implied warranties of title, merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of our website and its services or access to any content or materials published on our website and community. We will not be liable or responsible for any computer viruses, bugs, malicious code, or other harmful components, delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions, or the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or usefulness of the information published, disclosed, or accessed through the website and its services. In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to reject your access to all or any part of our website and its services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
We make no warranty that your access to our website and its services will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free. Due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, we may occasionally need to repair, maintain, or introduce new facilities and functions. Access to the website and its services may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also restrict the length and manner of usage of any part of our website and its services for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you, you must not attempt to use the website and its services under any other name or user or on any other computer, mobile, or similar device. We do not warrant that our website and its services will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, viruses or other codes that may affect any device, software, data, or other device or property as a result of your access to or use of our website and its services or you are obtaining any material from, or as a result of using it. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties. We make no representation or warranty, express or implied, that information and materials on the website and its services are correct, complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose, and free from errors or omissions. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. However, nothing shall affect any obligation we may have under any contract to provide you with products and services.
· Services we offer: Growth Marketing Pros is an eLearning platform designed for entrepreneurs and startup founders. Our Enhanced AI Product Launch Program is a comprehensive course (the “Program," "Course") designed to provide entrepreneurs and marketers with the essential tools, guidance, and validation needed to launch their startups and gain rapid market traction successfully.
· Registration or Sign Up: You may not require signing up or creating an account with us to visit our website and its services and peruse its general contents. But, to use our program or subscribe to our services, you should sign up or register for an account with us. To create an account, you must provide certain information such as your Name, Surname, Email, Company, Job Title, Gender, Country, City, Postcode, etc. In addition, we may have an optional o-authorization (OAuth) registration option with social media (i.e., Facebook, Google, etc.) plugin tools. These tools may allow an automatic registration and a direct connection with those Network's servers through your browser, and the registration information will be transferred to us by those Networks. We hereby disclaim, and you hereby release us from any and all liability arising from any unauthorized registration and from any related claims, losses, or damages alleged arising from or relating to any unauthorized user registration and/or collection of personal information in connection with an unauthorized registration.
· Account and Password Usage: It's important that the information associated with your account must be accurate and up-to-date. You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of any and all actions that take place while using your account, and you must notify our support center right away of any actual or suspected scam, loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your account or account password. Under no circumstances may you share your account information with any other user or person. We are not responsible for any loss that results from unauthorized use of your email and password, with or without your knowledge. Each account is just for one person. Account sharing is not allowed and is strictly prohibited and will lead to account termination without a refund.
· User Communications: By signing up or registering an account with us, you are opting in to receive communications regarding our services, including newsletters, special offers, and blogs. You may opt out of these communications at any time by following the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email. In addition, we may use email, live chat plugins, Intercom, and other communication systems as needed to communicate with our users.
· Comment/Review: Upon purchasing and competition of any course, you may provide ratings and review on our Courses. By submitting a review, you irrevocably grant us the right to use the review in any and all forms of marketing and promotional material, whether now known or hereinafter developed, including, without limitation, publication, print advertisements ("ads"), online ads, television ads, radio ads, interactive media, as well as printed extracts and reproductions of any portion thereof, and for any and all other uses. You certify that everything you stated in the review is true and expresses your personal belief.
· International Users: Our website and its services is controlled, operated, and administered by Solveo Inc from our office in North Macedonia. If you access our website or its services from a location outside North Macedonia, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not use our website and its services in any country or any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions, or regulations.
· Payment Plan: As stated on our website, we are offering a one-time or installment basis (i.e., monthly, quarterly, yearly, etc.) subscription plan and payment terms for our course/program. Installment basis subscription will be charged in advance at the end of each billing cycle of each subscription plan.
· Pricing and Fee Changes: The price of the service will be visible in USD and includes taxes (gross price). Our prices are subject to change, and we will provide you with reasonable notice of any such changes. When you subscribe to any package, the price will be clarified during the order process. You agree to pay the price that is stated at the time of your order, as well as any applicable taxes. You also agree to the billing frequency stated during your order. Any fee changes to your subscription will become effective at the end of the then-current billing cycle.
· Payments: No payment information is required to sign up or register on our website. If you wish to purchase any course or subscribe to our program, you can use Stripe Payment Gateway integrated with Thinkific. If you choose to pay using your credit card or another way as accepted by Stripe, the terms and conditions regarding your credit card will be conducted by the Terms of Stripe. We don't collect any financial or credit card payment information from you. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. In our sole discretion, we may limit or cancel your purchase or subscription. The subscription or payment amount may include taxes or VATs and any other amounts which will be described on our website. You will be charged in advance for all payments or subscriptions. You waive your right to dispute any payment, and you will bear all costs. Any attempt to defraud us through the use of credit cards or other payment methods or any failure by you to honor charges or requests for payment will result in immediate termination of your account and civil and/or criminal prosecution. In the case of suspected or fraudulent payment, including the use of stolen credentials by anyone, or any other fraudulent activity, we reserve the right to block the user account. If your payment method cannot verify or is found invalid, we may suspend or cancel your subscription or restrict your access to our website and its services automatically.
· Renewals and Cancellations: Each subscription will renew in advance either on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis or on other terms basis (as stated on our website) unless canceled in accordance with this section. When we renew your subscription, we will use the payment method currently associated with your account. We may notify you before impending renewals, and you expressly agree to waive the application of any law regarding our auto-renewal policy. You may cancel your subscription's renewal through your account page or by contacting our member support team. You acknowledge and agree that your subscription is continuous until you cancel it. When you cancel your subscription, you acknowledge and agree to cancel only future charges associated with your subscription.
· Refunds: We are offering a thirty (30) days money-back guarantee if a) you are not satisfied with our course, b) you face any issue with downloading our course, and c) if you have not received the program. Except as stated herein, any subscriptions to our program are non-refundable. You hereby acknowledge that you will not be eligible for any refund if you purchase our program on a discount offer.
· Unauthorized Reselling; unless you have written permission from us, you are not allowed to resell our memberships programmer or course. Any unauthorized reselling of our programmer will immediately terminate the accounts without refunds and legal consequences.
· Termination or Suspension: We also reserve the right to suspend or terminate your subscription for any reason, with or without notice or further obligation. You will not be entitled to a refund in these circumstances. You will not receive a refund if any of our programs are temporarily unavailable. If your account or access to the website or its services are suspended or terminated, no refund will be offered; however, your account/subscription will be canceled, and no further charges will be incurred.
All content including but not limited to logo, image, trademark, service mark, design, icon, graphic, video, content, courses material, software, and all other information or materials (the "content", "materials") used and published on our website are legally owned by Solveo Inc and protected by the applicable Copyright/Intellectual property law of North Macedonia and other applicable international intellectual property law. No Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without our permission. You may not republish any of our content on any other place on the internet or extranet or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation. Any personal or commercial use of any content, image, design, logo, videos, trademark, service mark, course materials, or any other information inserted in our website is strictly prohibited to any unauthorized use. Any unauthorized use of such content, image, trademark, service mark, logo, course materials, icon, graphic, software, and all other information that appeared on our website will be deemed a violation of our copyright/intellectual property rights.
To use our website and its services, you must always behave in a peaceful, civil, prudent, and respectful manner. You do not, or attempt to do, anything that is illegal; anything prohibited by any laws which apply to our website and its services or which applies to you or your use of our website and its services or any other user of our website, anything which we would consider inappropriate; or anything which might bring our user or us into disrepute. Moreover, you will not, and it is strictly prohibited to:
· Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person, Distributing "spam";
· Promote information that is false or misleading, or promote illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory, libelous, or otherwise objectionable;
· "frame" or "mirror" any part of our website and its services;
· modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, or otherwise disassemble any portion of our website or its content or any software used on or for the website, or motivate others to do so;
· Post any content or comment which is offensive to the online community, influences racism, influence gender discrimination, hatred, the physical harm of any kind, or is otherwise objectionable or non-acceptable against any group, community, or individual;
· Post any content or information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
· post any content which displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind or exploits people sexually or violently;
· Collect information about another user which may prohibit and suspicious;
· Advertise or solicit other’s copyright information;
· Promote fraudulent schemes, get-rich-quick schemes, online gaming and gambling, cash gifting, work-from-home businesses, or any other dubious money-making ventures;
· Take part in any activity that in any way deem to be void or illegal under any law;
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such information or materials.
You represent and warrant that your use of our website and its services will be in strict accordance with these terms and conditions and with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, and your use of our website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
You acknowledge and agree that your access to and use of our website and its services is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages of any kind resulting from the use or the inability to use our website and its services. Concerning the access and use of our website and its services or any of its services, you hereby also acknowledge and agree that.
· We reserve the right to restrict or limit the access or visibility of our website and its services to any of our users at any time;
· Our liability will be limited to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, or special damages or losses resulting from the use or unable to use our website and its services or any content or services therein;
· These terms and conditions will be limited to if any loss or damage arises because of any theft of property belonging to the users or for any loss or damage in which the users have any contribution to such loss or damage;
· We are not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or illegal contents or conduct of any other parties or any infringement of any other's rights, including copyrights.
These terms and conditions are construed and will be governed in accordance with the laws of North Macedonia, without regard to conflicts of law provision thereof and without regard to the other international law which and where applicable and needs to enforce these terms and conditions. If any part of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, In that case, the remaining part will be deemed severable. However, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of North Macedonia, or we may have the sole right to choose the territorial jurisdiction of the user. You agree that such courts will have personal jurisdiction over you in such matters through your use of our website and its services.
If there is any dispute, claim, or complaint about or involving the use of our website and its services or in connection with these terms and conditions, it will be managed by our support center first. If matters progress to a legal stage, our attorney will arrange a time to talk to the user. To the extent any complaint, dispute, or controversy regarding the use of our website and its service is not arbitrable under applicable laws or otherwise, you and we both agree that any claim or dispute regarding our website and its services will be resolved exclusively in accordance with these terms and conditions.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We honor The Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 1998(DMCA). We will remove infringing materials under the DMCA if you properly notify us that any content published on our website or through our user or us infringes copyright. If you believe that any content of our website infringes your copyright, please notify us in writing containing the following information
vi. an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We will expeditiously respond and conduct a proper investigation upon receiving a valid written notice. We will remove such content from our website if we find any infringement. It may be rejected if any necessary info is missing from your notice. You may send notice to firstname.lastname@example.org, including all the requirements stated above.
You can contact our Copyright Officer using our contact us page or by mail at Bul. Saint Kliment Ohridski 52/1-1, North Macedonia
These miscellaneous provisions are part of every online terms and conditions to ensure its enforceability. You agree that subject to these terms and conditions, no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us. You may not assign, delegate, or otherwise transfer your account or obligations to any other person or entity. We have sole rights and discretion to transfer or assign all or any part of our rights under these terms and conditions. We can delegate or use third-party contractors and tools to fulfill our duties and obligations under these terms and conditions concerning our website and its services.
Our website and its services may contain third-party websites or links, or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such links or resources on or available from those links. Linking with that type of website or resource does not intimate any affiliation with us of such websites or resources. You hereby acknowledge that it’s your sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from using any such websites or resources available on such websites or links. Please review their policies and practices carefully and ensure you understand them before engaging in any transaction with them.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, trusted service provider, and affiliates harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of our website and its services and/or violation of any terms of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to take the exclusive defense and control of any demand, claim, or action arising here under or in connection with your use of our services and all negotiations for settlement or compromise.
Suppose any term or provision of these terms and conditions is found invalid, illegal, or unenforceable. In that case, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other terms and conditions and shall remain in full force.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice by posting changes on the website. If we make any material changes to these terms and conditions, we will notify you through email about such changes or modifications. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your regular use of our website and its services and its services will indicate your consent to such changes.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any terms or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These terms and conditions constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of our website and its services.
We have sole jurisdiction to explain these terms and conditions. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or would like to access or modify your personally identifiable information, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Please note that